We are constantly developing our environmental system, considering it an investment made for future generations.
- The management makes a point to devoting sufficient attention to significant environment aspects.
- In our activities, we always put emphasis on preventive methods.
- Creation of an environmental system is expensive, but we consider it an investment into current and future generations.
- We optimize and develop the use of resources related to everyday work.
We optimize the use of transport vehicles, reducing the amount of segments travelled unladen.
- We use the most cost-effective tracking systems on the market for this purpose.
- We recycle truck tyres
- We devote attention to environmental aspects when selecting vehicles for our fleet
When purchasing trucks, we make sure that the emissions standard categories are no lower than EURO4
- We maximize fuel economy
- We keep fuel costs in step with service volume and efficiency of our transport operations.
- We make sure that atmospheric emissions from road transport do not exceed the limits allowed by law
- We obey legislation and standards governing our activities.
We monitor and constantly develop our activities in conformity with the legislation and environmental requirements related to our area of activity.
- We hold open talks with legislators, customers and subcontractors
To continue to develop our environmental system, we are open to talks with legislators and all other stakeholders.
- We raise the environmental awareness of our employees and subcontractors
We make sure our employees have sufficient environment related information and study material
- We periodically evaluate our employees’ environmental knowledge
- We involve employees in environmental monitoring activities
- We periodically evaluate how well our fleet complies with the agreed requirements