Our group has over 280 trucks. Nordic makes are predominant: Scania and Volvo Trucks. We use a minimum of EUR 5 standard compliant trucks for international transport, regularly upgrading our fleet for models with more stringent pollution standards.
About our fleet
Saddle cars (for hauling semi-trailers)
- Vans (all with back hatch lifts):
- Back hatch vehicles with hard walls have capacity of 7.2 – 7.8 m.
- The temperature controlled back hatch vans have a capacity of up to 7.6 m.
- Tented vehicles (with side loading option) have 7.2 to 9.2 m capacity.
- Multilift cranes and crane trucks
- Minivans with a capacity of 11 m3
isothermic (temperature-controlled) semi-trailers
- internal measurements 13.4 m x 2.47 m x 2.65 m – capacity of up to 33 EUR pallets or 26 FIN pallets
Curtain-sided tented semi-trailers:
- internal measurements 13.6 m x 2.48 m x 2.7 m – capacity of up to 34 EUR pallets or 26 FIN pallets
- semi-trailers with raisable roofs
- semi-trailers wider at the rear
- so-called TIR semi-trailers with side ports
Heavy goods vehicle and platform trailers:
- Capacity measurements on standard platform 13.6 m x 2.5 m
- Jumbo-type semi-trailers with a stepped floor